Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Welcome Back to The Creative Cabana!!!

Hello everyone and welcome to The Creative Cabana! If this is your first time here, make yourself right at home and enjoy the wonderful array of creative projects and ideas I'd like to share with you. If you're a return visitor, welcome back to the newly designed format and be sure to browse around for your favorite project ideas listed under the different categories we like to focus on.

If you've ready the previous post about being "under construction" then you might have an idea of how ridiculous the month of May has treated me. I bounced back and fourth between work, vacations, internet errors and a few other tasks that had top priority on my little "to-do" list. Furthermore it was my intention to release this new format yesterday, however due to the Memorial Day holiday I was slightly delayed.

Currently it's a gorgeous 80 degrees here in the state of Ohio, we just had a brief shower and the sun is setting- to me this is the ideal condition for relaxing, which tends to give me creative inspiration. That being said, I'd like to take this opportunity to unveil what plans I have in store for the month of June and long term goals for The Creative Cabana.

For each month I'd like to spotlight a specific area of creative projects: graphics, video, audio, drawing, painting, etc. For example, next month I'll be focusing on drawing- a topic which I've been wanting to discuss on here for awhile. I had intentions of posting different topics related to drawing back in April, but unfortunately didn't have the extra time. I have several drawing books which I'll also be sharing with you and you can follow along for tips on different drawing techniques. With a special focus topic for every month, it is my hope that it will engage more visitors to be interactive with my blog plus it gives me a chance to exercise my project skills for each topic I choose.

That takes care of business for now. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for this week's Creative Mastermind. In the meantime to help get those creative noggins-a-joggin, be sure to follow The Creative Cabana on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Click on each social media text to be directed to the respective page and join in on the fun! Until tomorrow, have a great evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment